Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Taishan University & Study in
I. Admission Requirements:
Programs: Chinese Language Learning; Chinese Culture Learning;
Chinese Language Training for Foreign Teachers
Requirements: Middle School Diploma and above
Program: Chinese Language Academic Certificate
Requirements: High School Diploma and above
Program: Academic Certificates
Requirements: High School Diploma and above;
HSK4 or more than one-year's Chinese language learning at TSU.
II. Documents Requirements:
1. The following documents are required when applying for admission:
1) Application Form for International Students of Taishan University
2) Copies of relevant academic certificate and diploma
3) Learners for academic certificates need to submit a copy of HSK4 or take at least one year of Chinese language classes at TSU.
2. Applicants will receive a Letter of Admission for International Students of Taishan University and the Application Form for International Students of Taishan University.
3. The applicants may apply for the following visa through Chinese Embassies.
1) Study for more than half a year: X-Visa
2) Study for less than half a year: L-Visa (travel) or F-Visa (visiting)